Pesticides for Organic Farming | EX-ICUTE (1 Quart)
Protect your plants from pests! We’ve formulated one of the best quality pesticides for organic farming. Fight pesky intruders from ruining your crops. Cultivate healthier harvests without the use of toxic chemicals. Nurturing plant health is difficult when pests start to invade your crops, but our powerful solution is on your side. Our expert formula allows you to maintain your organic farming methods while fighting invasive pests. EX-ICUTE is your safe pesticide option derived from natural ingredients.
Benefits of Organic Pesticide:
- Optimal plant health. Keep your plants protected against destructive pests, including insects and fungi. Prevent future infestations as well. Our pesticides allow you to stick to your organic farming methods while fighting against insects and other harmful pests.
- Safe for you and your family. It’s widely known that toxic pesticides can have negative impacts on your health. When crops are treated with harsh chemicals, it can adversely affect the health of the farmer, their family, and their surrounding community. Choose the safe option and avoid serious health effects. EX-ICUTE is made from safe and natural ingredients for worry-free farming.
- Environmentally friendly. Use an eco-friendly crop control treatment. Your crops are connected to the surrounding environment, including the soil, plant life, and nearby wildlife. Spraying crops with natural substances ensures that the surrounding environment isn’t harmed.
- More money in your pocket. If you lose your crops to pests, there’s no doubt it’ll have a huge impact on your profit. Organic farmers are faced with the tough decision of how to rid pests safely, but EX-ICUTE is the organic solution. Natural pesticides tend to be effective for a longer period of time compared to synthetic pesticides. Keep the pests away, keep your vegetables organic, and keep your money in your pocket!
Stop using harmful pesticides!
Synthetic pesticides have been commonplace in modern farming techniques, but their negative effects run rampant on our health and our environment. Organic farmers are paving the way for a better tomorrow. Maintaining an organic harvest doesn’t have to be an arduous task with the help of natural pesticides, insecticides, and fertilizers.
- Say NO to toxic chemicals!
- Say NO to serious health complications!
- Say NO to soil and water contamination!
- Say NO to negative environmental impacts!
What is Organic Pesticide?
Pesticides are substances used in farming or gardening to protect plant health by killing harmful pests like insects, rodents, and fungi. Many pesticides are made from synthetic chemical compounds that can be harmful. These chemical compounds can have negative effects.
Alternatively, organic pesticides are substances made from naturally occurring sources. They typically go through minimal processing, if any at all. Using natural substances as pesticides is acceptable for organic farming. You can find pesticide recipes from household ingredients online or you can simply buy commercial pesticides for organic farming.
Safe for use on any and all crops, including:
- Grapes & Citrus
- Coffee/Palm Oil/Cocoa
- Greenhouse crops
- Tree crops
- Miscellaneous crops
- And much more!
Protect against sucking and chewing insects including:
- Army Worms
- Fruit Flies
- Leaf Hoppers
- Mealy Bugs
- Scales (Red & Brown Citrus)
- Pepper Weevils
- Potato Beetles
- Stable and Deer Flies
- Cinch Bugs
- Palmetto Bugs
- And much more!
AND protect against fungal diseases such as powdery mildew, rust, and Sigatoka.
What is it made of?
To maintain optimal organic standards in agriculture, our pesticides are natural and non-toxic. Our carefully formulated recipe is comprised of naturally occurring sources that are proven to fight pests:
Clove Oil ………6%
Sesame Oil ………………5%
Soybean Oil ……………..37%
How much can I order?
Organic AG Products sells retail and wholesale quantities. You can order the following amounts:
- 1 Quart
- Case (2 x 2.5 Gallons)
- Larger quantities available upon request.
What is your shipping policy?
All orders are processed and shipped within 1-3 business days. It’s important to us that you receive your order in a reasonable amount of time. We do our best to make sure your shipment is processed as quickly as possible.
Most retail orders will be shipped via USPS. Estimated delivery time is based on USPS estimations which are generally 2-5 business days. Wholesale orders and orders over 70lbs will be shipped via UPS and are subject to UPS shipping rates. Shipment confirmations and order tracking information will be sent via email in real time.
Free Priority Shipping on retail orders over $95!
Where do you ship?
We currently only ship to destinations within the United States. We do not have any international shipping options at this time.
What is your return/refund policy?
We work hard to maintain the quality of your product. If you are not entirely satisfied with your order, we’re here to help.
Policy for Returns
You have 40 calendar days to return an item from the date you purchased it. To be eligible for a return:
- Your item must be unused, unopened, and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging.
- Your item must have the receipt or proof of purchase.
Policy for Refunds
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you of the status of your refund after inspection. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policy.
Contact us today!
Our team of experts is ready and available to assist you with any questions you may have. You can reach us by filling out our online form, or by calling us at (877) 964-2887. We also can be reached via fax at 805-474-8531 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.