Insecticide for Spider Mites (Quart)
Organic Spider Mite Control
Protect your plants against insects, mites, and diseases with organic insecticide. Insecticide for spider mites is crucial in effectively shielding your plants from their harm. Utilize biopesticide for organic production and safely maintain plant health.
- Natural and safe solution. RID-BUGS is designed for organic production. It is safe for plants and the surrounding environment. Effectively eradicate pests like spider mites while maintaining organic standards.
- Effective against insects, mites, and more. RID-BUGS eradicates pest infestations, prevents future infestations, and controls certain fungal diseases. RID-BUGS is effective against spider mites on plants. It’s also effective against aphids, fungus gnats, and much more.
- Easy to use. Quickly prepare and apply organic insecticide solution. Dilute with water following application rates and watch your problems wash away!
- Sourced from organic ingredients. RID-BUGS is an organic spider mite control liquid solution. It is WSDA listed for use in organic agriculture. It’s safe for the surrounding environment.
Why use organic insecticide?
- Effective against insects, mites, and diseases.
- Prevents future infestations and spider mite damage.
- Safe and all natural ingredients.
- Protects plants from pests.
- Cultivate a healthy and abundant harvest!
What is insecticide effective against?
RID-BUGS Organic Insecticide is effective against the following pests:
INSECTS AND MITES
- Spider mites
- Citrus rust mites
- Two spotted mites
- Armored and soft scales
- Mealy bugs
- Leaf rollers
- Leaf miner
- Fungus gnats
- Adult soft-bodied insects
- Eggs, larvae and nymphos of insects
- Powdery mildew
- Black spot on roses
- Greasy spot on citrus
Effectiveness for use is not limited to listed problems.
What are spider mites?
Spider mites are a type of arachnid that generally live on the undersides of plant leaves. They are known to cause extensive damage to plants and crops by puncturing the plant cells as they feed. They suck the juices from the leaves which can negatively impact the vegetative and flowering stages of the plants. They are common in North America and live in colonies while they feed on leaves. Fast-growing spider mites will produce webbing around the foliage.
Spider mites damage can happen to both outdoor and indoor plants. They cause considerable destruction in greenhouses. Spider mites thrive in their colonies and careful containment is key to ridding them from your garden. Natural and organic insecticide for spider mites is an effective solution to problematic infestations. Fight against them as quickly as possible to avoid plant decimation.
What is RID-BUGS made of?
RID-BUGS is an expertly formulated organic bug spray with high-quality ingredients. The spider mite insecticide is carefully comprised of natural ingredients to meet your organic farming and gardening needs.
Active Ingredients: Rosemary Oil (2%), Clove Oil (2%), Sesame Oil (5%), and Soybean Oil (91%)
Where is it safe to use?
Safe on most greenhouse crops, fruit trees, flowers, herbs, ornamentals, vines, vegetables, fruits, nuts, spices, turfgrass, landscape plants (such as Sago Palms), bulbs, flowers, and field crops. May be used on most plants.
How do I use RID-BUGS?
Follow the application instructions to fight against pests:
- Shake well before mixing
- APPLICATION RATES: Mix 2 ounces per gallon of water and apply using a hand-pump sprayer. Complete coverage is necessary. For severe problems, make two applications 3 days apart. Retreat in 7 days if problem persists.
- Apply early morning or late afternoon to avoid leaf burn.
- Sago Palm Scale: make three or more applications one week apart. Spray the trunk as well as the foliage (both sides).
- Tank mix: Add 2-5 gallons per 100 gallons of water per acre and mix thoroughly. If other pesticides are to be added, do so after mixing RID-BUGS.
How much can I order?
Organic AG products sells retail and wholesale quantities. You can order the following amounts in whatever quantity you require:
- 1 Pint
- 1 Quart
- 14 Quarts
- 2 x 2.5 Gallons
- Larger sizes and quantities available upon request.
What is your shipping policy?
All orders are processed and shipped within 1-3 business days. It’s important to us that you receive your order in a reasonable amount of time and we do our best to make sure your shipment is processed as quickly as possible.
Most retail orders will be shipped via USPS. Estimated delivery time is based on USPS estimations which are generally 2-5 business days. Wholesale orders and orders over 70lbs will be shipped via UPS and are subject to UPS shipping rates. Shipment confirmations and order tracking information will be sent via email in real time.
Free Priority Shipping on retail orders over $95!
Where do you ship?
We currently only ship to destinations within the United States. We do not have any international shipping options at this time.
What is your return/refund policy?
Thank you for shopping at Organic Ag Products! We sell organic garden fertilizers, pesticides, and insecticides for your organic farming needs. We work hard to maintain the quality of your product and the ordering process. If you are not entirely satisfied with your order, we’re here to help.
Policy for Returns
You have 40 calendar days to return an item from the date you purchased it.
To be eligible for a return:
- Your item must be unused, unopened, and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging.
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
Policy for Refunds
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you of the status of your refund after inspecting the item. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
Contact us today!
Our team of experts is ready and available to assist you with any questions you may have. You can reach us by filling out our online form, or by calling us at (877) 964-2887. We also can be reached via fax at 805-474-8531 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
There are no reviews yet.