Showing the single result
Boogie Brew Heavy Harvest Compost Tea (6lb)
$60.00Add to cart
Order Boogie Brew Compost Tea 2-Part Formula
Watch your plants achieve their full potential with Heavy Harvest Boogie Brew! Witness abundant growth in your garden with Boogie Brew’s expertly-crafted organic compost tea recipe. Transform your ordinary garden into horticultural excellence. Boogie Brew tea is a 2-part formula specially engineered for your garden or farm.
- Create phenomenal growth. Boogie Brew’s compost tea for plants is a liquid solution that fortifies roots and soil. It enhances plant protection and immune response. It works by adding vital nutrient-rich microorganisms to help your plants grow strong and healthy.
- Boogie Brew Tea is easy to use. It takes the hassle out of the compost bin and leaves you with an easy-to-use solution for your organic gardening needs. Simply follow the brewing instructions to quickly brew all natural compost tea.
- Sourced from all natural ingredients. The compost tea recipe is comprised of the best naturally-sourced ingredients. Volcanic ash, ocean trace minerals, and fossilized kelp are among some of the listed ingredients that work to boost plant health.
- Save time and money. When you use Boogie Brew’s expertly-designed compost tea mix, you’ll save on water usage and fertilizer costs. It’s a win-win liquid solution! Cut your gardening expenses and save the environment at the same time.
Organic compost tea fertilizer is an excellent product for eco-farming and organic gardening. Nurture healthy plants easily by using Heavy Harvest Boogie Brew’s 2-Part Formula.
Why use Boogie Brew?
- Boost plant protection and reduce plant stress.
- Improve soil structure.
- Enhance plant efficiency and immune system.
- Save time and money.
- Cultivate a healthy and abundant harvest!
What is included in my order?
Your order will include a 2-part formula along with a natural burlap bag to brew the compost tea. The packing is eco-friendly, made with recycled paper, and carefully designed to protect the living formula inside the bag. In total, you will receive the following:
- Formula Part A: Boogie Base
- Formula Part B: Boogie Boost
- Natural burlap brew-bag
What is compost tea?
Compost tea is water that has been steeped in compost. It utilizes the best parts of composting by turning nutrient-rich organisms found in compost into a liquid concentrate for your garden. The liquid mixture consists of superior nutrients, bacteria, microbes, and enzymes for your plants’ health. A mixture of compounds in the tea, called humates, assists plants in better utilizing nutrients available in the soil. Compost tea optimizes your plants’ roots and overall growth. It provides protection against disease, improves soil structure, and increases plant nutrient consumption.
Old-school farmers used to make their own “witches brew” of compost tea by steeping water in their own compost and regularly applying the tea to their soil and plants. Commercial compost tea recipes, such as Boogie Brew, provide high-quality formulas that have been carefully designed for premium benefits. Using the same expertly-crafted brew ensures your garden receives the best nutrients every time.
What is Boogie Brew Tea made of?
Boogie brew is expertly formulated with high-quality ingredients. The compost tea recipe is carefully sourced to meet your organic farming needs.
Boogie Base (Formula Part A) Ingredients: Worm castings, composted wood chips, bio-char, trace ocean minerals, volcanic rock ash, fossilized kelp
Boogie Boost (Formula Part B) Ingredients: Soluble Kelp Extract, Soybean Hydrolysate, Kelp Meal, Nutritional Yeast, Soybean Meal, Humates, Evaporated Cane Juice (Sugar), Alfalfa Meal, Humic Acid with Potash, Rock Phosphate, Langbeinite, Greensand.
How do I use Boogie Brew?
Follow the Boogie Brew instructions step-by-step to start cultivating a healthy garden:
- Place dry tea inside the burlap brew bag. Use 1 cup dry tea (1/2 formula Part A and 1/2 cup formula Part B) per 5 gallons of freshly brewed compost tea.
- Place one or more air-stones into the reservoir/bucket. Optional: Insert additional air-stone into the brew bag.
- Connect air-stone from reservoir/bucket to air-pump.
- Tie the burlap brew bag and insert it into the chlorine-free reservoir/bucket. (Remove chlorine with an inline filter or aerate water for several hours.)
- Turn on the air pump and brew! (Allow 24 hours for proper aerobic infusion.)
- Dilute tea based on your gardening needs (recommendations vary) and then apply.
- Watch your plants grow full and strong!
What is your shipping policy?
All orders are processed and shipped within 1-3 business days. It’s important to us that you receive your order in a reasonable amount of time and we do our best to make sure your shipment is processed as quickly as possible.
Most retail orders will be shipped via USPS. Estimated delivery time is based on USPS estimations which are generally 2-5 business days. Wholesale orders and orders over 70lbs will be shipped via UPS and are subject to UPS shipping rates. Shipment confirmations and order tracking information will be sent via email in real time.
Free Priority Shipping on retail orders over $95!
Where do you ship?
We currently only ship to destinations within the United States. We do not have any international shipping options at this time.
What is your return/refund policy?
Thank you for shopping at Organic Ag Products! We sell organic garden fertilizers, pesticides, and insecticides for your organic farming needs. We work hard to maintain the quality of your product and the ordering process. If you are not entirely satisfied with your order, we’re here to help.
Policy for Returns
You have 40 calendar days to return an item from the date you purchased it.
To be eligible for a return:
- Your item must be unused, unopened, and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging.
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
Policy for Refunds
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you of the status of your refund after inspecting the item. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
Contact us today!
Our team of experts is ready and available to assist you with any questions you may have. You can reach us by filling out our online form, or by calling us at (877) 964-2887. We also can be reached via fax at 805-474-8531 or by e-mail at email@example.com.