Kelp Fertilizer (1lb)
Provide nutrient-rich fertilizer to your organic gardening or crops for excellent growth results. Easily nourish healthy plants and improve soil structure. Extend shelf life of fruits, vegetables, and flowers with kelp plant food. Pure Kelp Dry for organic gardening yields amazing benefits.
- Accelerate plant growth. Kelp fertilizer for plants increases microbial activity in the soil. Watch abundant growth from a completely natural product. It’s an excellent complement to your feeding program. Yield better-quality fruit, vegetables, and flowers.
- Pure Kelp Dry is easy to use. Easily dissolves in water. Dilute with water and apply as foliar spray, drip application, or irrigation with no problem of clogging. 100% water solubility.
- Sourced from all natural ingredients. Kelp meal fertilizer is an organic solution! No GMOs in the product! It is carefully processed from kelp to maintain a high level of nutrients. It has the OMRI listed seal and is Organic Input Material Registered by CDFA. Safe for the surrounding environment.
- Eco-friendly. Kelp Dry is sustainably sourced. Use sustainable fertilizer for positive environmental impact. Plus, you can save on water usage and fertilizer costs as you watch your crops grow!
Organic kelp fertilizer is an excellent product for eco-farming and organic gardening. Nurture healthy plants easily with the tremendous benefits of kelp meal fertilizer.
Why use kelp for gardening?
- Enhance microbial activity.
- Improve soil structure.
- Provide nourishing vitamins and minerals for plant growth.
- Improve flavor and aroma of fruits, vegetables, and flowers.
- Increase plant metabolic rate and accelerate growth.
- Cultivate a healthy and abundant harvest!
What is kelp meal fertilizer?
Kelp fertilizer is a sustainable and nutrient-rich fertilizer for farming. Kelp are brown algae seaweeds, which grow in underwater forests or kelp forests in shallow oceans. Kelp is commercially produced and is a renewable energy source. Commercial farmers utilize seaweed as a fertilizer to improve the growth and yield of their crop production. Kelp for gardening can increase positive plant health benefits.
Seaweed can be made into a dry fertilizer such as kelp meal or a liquid fertilizer solution. Kelp meal is made from ocean seaweed that has been dried and then ground up into a powder. It contains excellent growth hormones naturally found in kelp. These natural hormones such as auxins, gibberellins, and cytokinins assist in regulating plant growth. Kelp meal contains tons of trace minerals including Calcium, Magnesium, Iron, Zinc, and much more. These micro-nutrients are excellent for achieving optimum plant health when applied in conjunction with your feeding program.
What is kelp fertilizer made of?
Pure Kelp Dry is expertly formulated with high-quality ingredients. It is derived from Saccharina Japonica Kelp Extract. It is an organic product and enzymatically extracted to ensure advanced foliar nutrients.
- Guaranteed Analysis 0-0-20
- Soluble Potash (K2O)…20%
How do I use kelp fertilizer?
Follow the general rates for use to start cultivating a healthy garden:
Field Crops, Broccoli, Beans, Corn, Cauliflower, Cotton, Grains, Tomatoes, etc.,
- Soil—Row applications, apply 1 to 2 pounds per acre with seed. (If transplants, apply 1 to 2 pounds per acre with your fertility program)
- Foliar—Apply 1 to 2 pounds per acre when plants are 5 to 7 inch stage and again every week till harvest. Mix 10 oz of Pure Kelp Dry in 2.5 gallons of water to equal 0-0-1.
Apples, Citrus, Grapes, Peaches, Pears and Nuts
- Application Drip—Apply 1 to 2 pounds per acre every 4 weeks during growing season.
- Foliar—Apply 1 to 2 pounds per acre every week during the growing season
- Application Drip—Apply 1 to 2 pounds per acre every 3 to 4 weeks during the growing season.
- Foliar—Apply 1 to 2 pounds in 100 gallons of water per acre during the spray cycle.
(Pre Bloom-summer-fall): Spray foliage until runoff occurs.
Lawn, Garden, Potted Plants
- Use 2-3 tablespoons per gallon of water. Spray as needed or use solution to drench plants.
Berries, fruits, nuts, and vegetables etc.
- Soil—Apply 2% solution with transplants at planting. Apply 1 to 2 pounds per acre monthly during growing season through drip, flood, or furrow.
- Foliar—Apply 1 to 2 pounds per acre with 50/100 gallons of water every 10 to 14 days during the growing season.
Irrigation rate is based on size of trees, vines, or vegetable crop.
How much can I order?
Organic AG Products sells retail and wholesale quantities. You can order the following amounts in whatever quantity you require:
- 5 Pound Bag
- 44 Pound Bag
- 12×5 Pound Bags
- Larger sizes and quantities available upon request.
What is your shipping policy?
All orders are processed and shipped within 1-3 business days. It’s important to us that you receive your order in a reasonable amount of time and we do our best to make sure your shipment is processed as quickly as possible.
Most retail orders will be shipped via USPS. Estimated delivery time is based on USPS estimations which are generally 2-5 business days. Wholesale orders and orders over 70lbs will be shipped via UPS and are subject to UPS shipping rates. Shipment confirmations and order tracking information will be sent via email in real time.
Free Priority Shipping on retail orders over $95!
Where do you ship?
We currently only ship to destinations within the United States. We do not have any international shipping options at this time.
What is your return/refund policy?
Thank you for shopping at Organic Ag Products! We sell organic garden fertilizers, pesticides, and insecticides for your organic farming needs. We work hard to maintain the quality of your product and the ordering process. If you are not entirely satisfied with your order, we’re here to help.
Policy for Returns
You have 40 calendar days to return an item from the date you purchased it.
To be eligible for a return:
- Your item must be unused, unopened, and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging.
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
Policy for Refunds
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you of the status of your refund after inspecting the item. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
Contact us today!
Our team of experts is ready and available to assist you with any questions you may have. You can reach us by filling out our online form, or by calling us at (877) 964-2887. We also can be reached via fax at 805-474-8531 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.