Organic Weed Killer | Weed-a-Way (1 Quart)
Organic weed killer is the safe solution to your pesky weed problem. Our organic concentrate is safe to use on crops, lawns, and home gardens. Protect your plants with all-natural herbicide. Weed-a-Way is an easy-to-use solution to stop harmful weeds before they wreak havoc on your garden.
Sure, you can find DIY recipes online to make your own weed killer at home, but when you need full-strength weed killer that works every time, get your supply from the organic agriculture experts. Control your weeds without the messy science experiment in your kitchen. Organic Ag’s carefully formulated recipe is made from non-toxic ingredients that are safe for the environment. Fight against weed growth the natural way and keep your plants healthy.
Benefits of using Organic Weed Killer:
- Protect your health. Keep your family, your pets, and your neighbors safe with a naturally sourced herbicide solution. Harsh herbicides can leak into the air, the soil, and even the vegetables you eat. It’s important to keep your community’s health in mind when spraying substances on your crops or garden. Organic weed killer is the safe solution for worry-free and weed-free farming.
- Protect your plants. Organic weed killer concentrate safely protects plants against weeds. Harsh, toxic herbicides can easily harm the very plants you’re trying to protect. Selecting an organic, naturally sourced herbicide shields your plants from harmful toxins and destructive weeds.
- Protect the environment. Harsh herbicides can contaminate nearby plants, soil, and wildlife. Persistent use of toxic herbicides is not safe for the surrounding ecosystem. When you choose an eco-friendly weed killer, you are preventing negative impacts on the environment around you. Organic farmers are key to improving our environment. With our safe and natural weed killer, you’ll be part of the solution, not the problem!
- Protect your wallet. Controlling weeds saves you money. Don’t let your crops be destroyed by destructive weeds. Our natural herbicide keeps your crops healthy and your wallet happy. Weeds can develop immunity against many toxic herbicides, which means you’ll find yourself, over time, having to buy more chemicals and harsher chemicals just to stay above the weeds. Keep it simple with simple ingredients. Plus, save money with bulk orders!
Stop using harmful herbicides!
Herbicides made with potent chemicals have negative impacts. What you spray on your weeds doesn’t just stop at your weeds—harmful chemicals can leak into the air you breathe, the food you eat, and the surrounding environment, including wildlife. Choose naturally sourced ingredients and say NO to harmful herbicides.
- Say NO to serious health risks!
- Say NO to plant damage!
- Say NO to negative environmental impacts!
What is it made of?
Our organic weed killer recipe is comprised of three active ingredients:
Lemon Grass Oil ………20%
Clove Oil ……………………5%
Soybean Oil ……………..75%
Lemon Grass Oil is a natural, non-toxic compound derived from Lemongrass (Cymbopogon citratus), a tall grass that grows in tropical environments. It is known as a safe alternative in weed control for broadleaf and grass weeds.
Clove Oil is a natural, non-toxic compound derived from Clove Trees (Syzygium aromaticum). Clove oil is effective in weed control including broadleaf weeds.
Soybean Oil is a vegetable oil extracted from the seeds of a Soybean Plant (Glycine max). Soybean oil assists in penetrating the active weed-killing ingredients for optimal herbicidal strength.
Use Organic Weed Killer to stop the growth of the following emerging weeds:
- Brome Grass
- Cheat Grass
- Carolina Goatgrass
- Common Groundsel
- Common Lambsquarters
- Mustard Morningglory
- Barnyard Grass
- Annual Bluegrass
- Common Chickweed
- Mouse-ear Chickweed
- Crabgrass (large, smooth)
- Woolly Cupgrass
- Panicum Lovegrass
- Common Purslane
- Canada Thistle
This list does not include suppression and partial control. See label for list of weeds that Weed-a-Way suppresses and partially controls.
How do I use Weed-a-Way?
Weed-a-Way is an organic concentrate. Shake well before using and dilute with water based on recommended dilution rates. Apply directly to weeds. Recommended method for application is with hooded spray equipment to prevent contact from the crop.
- For weeds under 2 inches: 7 ounces/gallon of water
- For weeds 3-6 inches high: 15 ounces/gallon of water
- For weeds larger than 6 inches high: 1 to 1 solution is best
How much can I Order?
Organic AG Products sells retail and wholesale quantities. You can order the following sizes:
- 1 Quart
- 5 Gallon Case (2 x 2.5 Gallon Case)
- Larger sizes available upon request!
What is your Shipping Policy?
All orders are processed and shipped within 1-3 business days. It’s important to us that you receive your order in a reasonable amount of time. We do our best to make sure your shipment is processed as quickly as possible.
Most retail orders will be shipped via USPS. Estimated delivery time is based on USPS estimations which are generally 2-5 business days. Wholesale orders and orders over 70lbs will be shipped via UPS and are subject to UPS shipping rates. Shipment confirmations and order tracking information will be sent via email in real time.
Free Priority Shipping on retail orders over $95!
Where do you Ship?
We currently only ship to destinations within the United States. We do not have any international shipping options at this time.
What is your Return/Refund Policy?
We work hard to maintain the quality of your product. If you are not entirely satisfied with your order, we’re here to help.
Policy for Returns
You have 40 calendar days to return an item from the date you purchased it. To be eligible for a return:
- Your item must be unused, unopened, and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging.
- Your item must have the receipt or proof of purchase.
Policy for Refunds
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you of the status of your refund after inspection. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policy.
Contact us Today!
Our team of experts is ready and available to assist you with any questions you may have. You can reach us by filling out our online form, or by calling us at (877) 964-2887. We also can be reached via fax at 805-474-8531 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
There are no reviews yet.